Well this will be short and sweet and a little fashion-tastic, because, folks, its getting kinda of busy around here and trying to get over a cold (thanks sweet husband) while not getting enough sleep isn't making life easier. BUT somehow or another I have found some time to do a little bit of internet window shopping and pinning and I'm bringing it all to the blog today.
1. Don't know if I've mentioned this yet or not, oh wait, I have.. more than once, but I'm pretty excited about football season and going to see our Bulldogs play this weekend in Kentucky!
2. Using the out-of-state football game as an excuse, my husband and I have decided I need to take the day off on Monday and enjoy a long weekend of outdoor adventures in and around Virginia. We will definitely be driving along the Blue Ridges to explore, eat, and relax. I cannooottt wait!
3. Now onto the fashion part of what I'm loving this Wednesday... first of all, how about a little maroon love? Oxblood, burgandy, wine, maroon... call it what you will. I am LOVING that this sultry hue is everywhere right now. I want to own more of it! (I figure MSU t-shirts don't exactly count...)
4. I am obsessed with ankle boots. Especially the oh-so-chill, but still very adorable suede, casual boots like these. She looks like she may be hiking here, but I don't know if that's such a great idea...
5. Have you heard about the new online J.Crew factory?? I'm pretty excited! On October 11, they will launch a new site devoted soley to their factory sales... as if I don't justify all my purchases enough.
6. And finally, today I am sending a little extra love to my hubby. (As if I could possible love hime more). Yesterday he not only went to get a few forgotten groceries while I was at work, but he also picked up me up a magazine (which is kind of a luxury over here) and took my favorite broken necklace to a jewler to repair... it's been riding around in my backseat for ages. Pretty nice guy, huh?
Hope everyone is having a happy hump day!