Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Eliza, I don't care if I sound like a crazy cat lady. You are precious and your daddy and I love you wayy too much. You are the best cuddler in the world and it's always  adorable when I pull out the yoga mat and you aren't 2 seconds behind me ready to stretch.  It's been a great 5 years Liza Cat, you better plan to stick around for lots and lots more!
Dear Co-Workers Who Do Not Know How to Read Your E-mails, If you read it the first time I sent it to you, you would not have all these questions and you wouldn't have to get impatient with me for taking 9 million years to answer YOUR e-mail because I am still trying to re-answer everyone else's.  It would be a lot easier for EVERYONE if you just read the first time. Just a thought.
Dear Sweaters, Tights, and Boots, Prepare to get worn! This weekend promises cool temps and lots of outdoor time, but we will be snuggled tight together and I couldn't be more excited!
Dearest Husband, I want to give you a heads-up--Since we will be in the car for approximately 14-16 hours this weekend I plan to do a lot of napping, reading, and while taking my driving shifts I will be belting out Beyonce's latest that I still can't get enough of. However, I promsie I'll throw in some of my Regina Spektor (I know she's your over favorite) and maybe some Florence + the Machine or Priscilla Ann. Maybe if you get lucky I'll start singing music with male lead singers that you actually enjoy... maybe. Consider yourself fair-warned.
Dear Friends Who Took Me To Sushi, Thank you for breaking my healthy-ish eating streak.  Sushi CAN be healthy.. but not what we ate last night.  It was pretty fabulous and I have no regrets, but next time maybe less fried stuff and "aioli" i.e. fancy mayonnaise.
Dear Jesus My Savior, Thank You. I think that about covers things.
Dear Eliza, (yes again) I forgot to mention how sorry I am that we are leaving you alone this weekend.  Steve will take good care of you, I promise. Please don't go crazy and knock everything off the counters.

3 comments:

  1. In love with your blog!!! Definitely a new follower from Fridays Letters!

    xoxo Yesi @ For Miami and Love

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from the link-up and LOVE that picture of you and your cat. My dog does the exact same thing when I try to do yoga at the house. She thinks yoga=play time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is sooooo cute!! Mine do the same exact thing when I do yoga in the living room- too funny! And yayyy for fall clothes! Finally!
    Have a great Saturday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!