Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Theatre Movie Line-Up, I am so ready for you! We have already started enjoying your post-summer blockbuster movies and are so ready to spend Friday nights and/or Sunday afternoons seeing movies like Argo, Looper, Django Unchained, The Hobbit, and Les Miserable! (to name a few...)
Dear Nails, I apologize for your great neglect. I'm finding less and less time to make you pretty, but I think about you lots.  Perhaps we can set aside 30 minutes for a nice salon to make them look feminine again.
Dear Pinterest and Polyvore, Please stop taunting me with all your beautiful fall wear! I have already done my shopping for the season and husband says I have to stick to my budget. You are not making this easy.
Dear Friends Who Gave Me a JAR of Hershey's Kisses for My Birthday, I guess it isn't your fault that they are on my desk at work, but you are terrible to me. Don't you know mindless chocolate muching is a bad habit I cannot shake?!
Dear Mother Nature, Please do not rain this weekend. I have big plans of running, eating outdoors, and attending Foxfield Horse Races.  You sent rain last year; I think it is the sun's turn to come out.
Dear Apple, Keeping up with your latest and greatest is like keeping up with the Joneses. How do people do it? iPhone 5, you look fantastic and everything but the 4S and I have barely gotten to know each other... we will probably meet one day when the iPhone 10T comes out.. you know, in like a year.
Dear Blog, Sorry I have no pictures today, but I put up lots yesterday so maybe you can share.


Photobucket


Have a wonderful weeked!!
Love,
DD

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for some good movie watching! I always do it best on cold fall and winter nights!
    Have a great weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I guess there's just something about the cold that makes snuggling and watching movies so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!