Monday, April 23, 2012

Marvelous Monday!

This weekend was not one that lent itself to propelling me into a joyful Monday morning.  It was a short, rainy weekend that led to an early, rainy Monday morning.. HOWEVER, cold, gloomy, rainy, and just blah mornings like this remind me that it's APRIL! and you know what they say...
"April Showers Bring May Flowers!"

So this Monday, I hope you can marvel with me at these promisng photos of what I have to look forward to of Charlottesville in May!





Bring on the Tulips


TJ's Monticello looks even more incredible in spring!
Cannot wait for perfect patio-seating weather, because the Downtown Mall has PLENTY to offer.

These pictures are unfortunately not my own, but I'll be out with a camera in just a few weeks!

Have a Marvelous Monday!
Love,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!